Ancillary Product Sales Manager
airBaltic is looking for an Ancillary Product Sales Manager to join our eCommerce team. You will have the opportunity to solve real customer problems by developing innovative, user-centric products and services that both delight our customers and meet airBaltic’s ancillary revenue goals.
You will gain with us:
- Modern ways of work including cross-functional teams, innovative tools, investments in the state-of-the-art technology
- Social guarantees
- Multicultural working environment with professionals from 30 nations and unique networking opportunities
- Benefits associated with the airline industry
- *Monthly remuneration range 1600 - 2200 EUR gross (evaluated individually based on candidate requirement applicability and experience in given field).
* As the company is dynamic in its operations, the remuneration as described above is valid only during the term of this advertisement and may change with the possible next job offer. Remuneration as described above is payable for full shift, pro rata monthly depending on actually worked days
We will entrust you to:
- Take responsibility and ownership of airBaltic’s ancillary product sales across all online customer touchpoints
- Together with data analysts and designers work on funnel optimisation (A/B tests and CRO) to increase ancillary product attach rate and average order value
- Manage relationships with ancillary product partners (hotels, cars, insurance, etc.): lead RFPs, negotiate contracts, oversee integration, plan and execute promotions, track and analyse performance
- Build and maintain ancillary product development roadmap together with the system providers
- Team up with Revenue Management, Operations and Marketing departments towards meeting overall ancillary revenue goals
What You will need to succeed:
- You are NOT a stranger to JIRA, Google Analytics, Ms Excel, A/B testing, CRO, growth hacking
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Strong organizational and communication skills – not a shy person
- Team player yet perfectly independent individual experienced working with agile methods
Fill the form to apply
Background check will be conducted on all applicants, as well as restrictions that prohibit the hire in accordance with the law “On Aviation” Article 57.1. paragraph 4 will be evaluated.
AS “Air Baltic Corporation”, Reg # 40003245752
Amata nosaukums latviešu valodā: Papildu ienākumu pārdošanas vadītājs