Area Sales Manager (Estonian language skills)
With more than 20 years of experience and big promises for the future, airBaltic is one of the top employers in Latvia. It is not just our team’s conviction – various nationwide surveys have placed airBaltic among the most desirable employers for many years running. airBaltic is dynamic and multinational – representatives from 30 different nationalities work together, each individual contributing their skills and knowledge to the company’s performance management process.
Air Baltic has significantly grown in Estonia this year by increasing to 13 destinations.
You will gain with us:
- Work for a growing, sustainable and innovative European airline
- International working environment with professionals from 30 nations and unique networking opportunities
- State-of-the-art office, freshly designed work spaces
- Car parking free of charge
- Travel benefits in line with aviation industry standards
- Social guarantees, health and accident insurances after a certain time on board
- Necessary technical equipment for work
- *Monthly remuneration range 2500-3000 EUR gross (evaluated individually based on candidate requirement applicability and experience in given field).
* As the company is dynamic in its operations, the remuneration as described above is valid only during the term of this advertisement and may change with the possible next job offer. Remuneration as described above is payable for full shift, pro rata monthly depending on actually worked days.
We will entrust you to:
- Sales activities in our key core sales area Estonia and other assigned areas
- Develop and execute sales plan and meet annual revenue and cost targets
- Account management (Travel Agents, Corporates, General Sales Agents) to drive and to maximize revenue growth
- Gathering and feedback of market information
- Analysis and regular follow-up on sales areas performance and forecast
What You will need to succeed:
- A sales professional with a minimum of 3 years in passenger sales or travel industry
- Excellent sales and communication skills
- Strong self-confidence and sense of responsibility
- Ability to take initiative, work independently and in a team
- Ability to analyze and interpret sales and forecast data
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Estonian, other languages will be considered as an advantage
Fill the form to apply
p>Background check will be conducted on all applicants, as well as restrictions that prohibit the hire in accordance with the law “On Aviation” Article 57.1. paragraph 4 will be evaluated.
AS “Air Baltic Corporation”, Reg # 40003245752
Amata nosaukums latviešu valodā: Reģionālais tirdzniecības vadītājs Igaunijā