Digital Marketing Manager / Digitālā mārketinga vadītājs
AirBaltic is one of the most desirable employers in Latvia. For several years we have been recognized as the Top Employer in various nationwide surveys. Stable company with more than 20 years of experience on the market and big promises for the future. We are dynamic and multinational – representatives from 30 nationalities are currently working with us. Our employees skills, knowledge, and competencies are the heart of our company’s performance management process.
Take your career to new heights with the Europe’s Most Punctual Airline, ATW Airline Market Leader of 2018, one of the most rapidly developing companies in Baltic states with new, modern Airbus A220 fleet, record number of passengers in 2018 (4 mio,+17% YoY), expanding network out of Riga, Tallinn and Vilnius - airBaltic .
Join forces today with the digital leader of tomorrow!
airBaltic is taking digital marketing to the next level to meet its ambitious business and corporate targets! Therefore, we are seeking talents who want to join our international team and excel in building the next-generation customer experience and dialogue with our existing and potential clients, by using the most modern digital tools and on-demand customer intelligence and predictive marketing platform.
- Key role in customer acquisition via owned and paid digital media channels
- Development of direct online sales channels and increase its revenues
- Create and execute search engines marketing strategies, manage and co-ordinate digital marketing agencies and service vendors teams to ensure completion of airBaltic marketing goals
- Track, report, control and analyze PPC and direct communication initiatives ,campaigns and projects
- Initiate and execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights, model simulations in order to achieve maximum ROI of marketing campaigns
- A leading role in airBaltic’s UX personalization and Marketing channel orchestration projects and other Marketing and e-commerce projects
- Work with marketing and e-commerce teams to align communication and campaign content creation
- Analyze airBaltic.com website performance from marketing and commercial perspective, prepare performance reports
- Higher education in Marketing, E-commerce or other related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns for different user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments and conversion tests
- Experience in setting up and optimizing various search engine marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Strong analytical ability to evaluate customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Ability to evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Team player, yet perfectly independent individual
- Self-motivated and confident in making decisions
- Able to work under pressure, handle tough situations and still stay positive
- With perfect knowledge of Latvian, English languages – all written and verbal
- Outstanding work experience in Marketing team in one of the most dynamic European companies in Latvia
- Multicultural working environment with professionals from 30 nations and unique networking opportunities
- Benefits associated with airline industry
- Working in a developing and innovative European company
- A complimentary return flight to an airBaltic destination of your choice
- Social guarantees
- *Monthly remuneration range 2500 - 3000 EUR gross (evaluated individually based on candidate requirement applicability and experience in given field)
* As the company is dynamic in its operations, the remuneration as described above is valid only during the term of this advertisement and may change with the possible next job offer. Remuneration as described above is payable after probation period, for full shift, pro rata monthly depending on actually worked days.
Fill the form to apply
Background check will be conducted on all applicants, as well as restrictions that prohibit the hire in accordance with the law “On Aviation” Article 57.1. paragraph 4 will be evaluated.
AS “Air Baltic Corporation”, Reg # 40003245752