Digital Marketing Manager/Digitālā mārketinga vadītājs
Loyalty Services is a strategic loyalty solutions provider that operates PINS loyalty currency in various international markets and works with over a hundred partner businesses, including major key partners such as airBaltic, Narvesen, Lux Express as well as numerous partners from other industries, including financial services, retail, hospitality, and e-commerce.
We serve our B2B partners by providing full-scale loyalty program management, data insights, digital marketing, product development, and customer experience management.
By focusing on development of PINS Mobile App as a central part of our member’s experience, we strive to provide both useful everyday features to our program members and various digital gamification features that facilitate seamless and rewarding member’s experience with the loyalty program.
An essential part of our company's culture is genuine interest in digital solutions development that benefits our partners’ businesses and their customers.
- Key role in developing, executing and constantly improving digital marketing strategy via owned and paid digital media channels;
- Plan and execute regular digital marketing campaigns together with the marketing team;
- Manage the marketing team and co-ordinate digital marketing agencies, freelancers and service vendors to ensure effective execution of marketing campaigns;
- Identify customer behavior trends in different customer lifecycle stages;
- Optimize spend and performance based on the insights and the available budget;
- Utilize strong analytical ability to track report and analyze campaign performance across multiple channels.
What we expect:
- Person with proven working experience and genuine interest in the digital marketing;
- Strong understanding of highly targeted digital marketing campaign concepts;
- Proven knowledge of digital marketing channels, tools and technologies for executing campaigns and measuring results;
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing marketing database, email, display advertising and automated campaigns;
- Great communication and presentation skills;
- Desire to learn continuously, grow professionally and stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing;
- Willingness to work in a fast paced, agile work environment where you need to be proactive, collaborative but still independent;
- Higher education in Marketing, Social Sciences, Business Administration, or E-commerce;
- Fluent in written and spoken Latvian and English. Other languages is a bonus.
What we offer:
- Outstanding work experience in our dynamic and results-oriented working environment;
- Personal development and growth opportunities in one of the top professions on the market today;
- Opportunities to make a difference with a positive impact inside and outside of our organization;
- Competitive remuneration package, social benefits, and health insurance;
- *Monthly remuneration range 2000-2200 EUR gross (evaluated individually based on candidate requirement applicability and experience in given field)
* As the company is dynamic in its operations, the remuneration as described above is valid only during the term of this advertisement and may change with the possible next job offer. Remuneration as described above is payable after probation period, for full shift, pro rata monthly depending on actually worked days.
Fill the form to apply
Background check will be conducted on all applicants, as well as restrictions that prohibit the hire in accordance with the law “On Aviation” Article 57.1. paragraph 4 will be evaluated.
AS “Air Baltic Corporation”, Reg # 40003245752