Investor Relations Representative / Investoru attiecību pārstāvis
Would you like to be in charge of relationships with investors of the largest corporate bond issue originating from Latvia? Learn more on how airBaltic successfully placed a 200 million euro bond issue here.
As an Investor Relations Representative you will have the opportunity to work with senior leadership team to professionally and regularly communicate airBaltic strategy, growth opportunities and business initiatives to global investment community.
- Work for a growing, sustainable and innovative European airline
- International working environment with professionals from 30 nations and unique networking opportunities
- Travel benefits in line with aviation industry standards
- Social guarantees, health and accident insurances after a certain time on board
- A complimentary round trip flight to an airBaltic destination of your choice
- *Monthly remuneration range 1600-2000 EUR gross.
How Your day will look like:
- Under the Corporate Communication Unit, develop and lead all communications with investment community
- Develop and manage the investor relations section on airBaltic web site
- Gather, analyse and coordinate information on company’s financial results, company’s performance and legal aspects
- Create presentations, reports, press releases, and other communication materials for investors or Top Management and Board
- Organize conferences, road shows, conference calls and investor meetings
- Gather information and prepare answers to questions related to investment processes
You will enjoy this if you have:
- University degree in Public relations, Business administration or Finance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, proven experience in the field
- Analytical abilities and details orientation
- Pronounced presentation and visualization skills
- Self-confidence and stress resistance
- Fluent in English and Latvian
- Knowledge about stock exchange operations and listed companies reporting to be an advantage
* As the company is dynamic in its operations, the remuneration as described above is valid only during the term of this advertisement and may change with the possible next job offer. Remuneration as described above is pro rata depending on actually worked hours.
Fill the form to apply
AS “Air Baltic Corporation”, Reg # 40003245752