Key Account Manager / Klientu attiecību vadītājs/-a
Loyalty Services is a strategic loyalty solutions provider that operates PINS loyalty currency in various international markets and works with over a hundred partner businesses, including major key partners such as airBaltic, Narvesen, Lux Express as well as numerous partners from other industries, including financial services, retail, hospitality, and e-commerce.
We are looking for experienced and high-performing Key Account Manager. You will be responsible for building strong and long term based relationship with new and existing partners by developing and delivering targeted goals according to overall company strategy.
- Manage assigned key accounts; build strong, long term relationship with clients by providing proactive and responsible service;
- Working closely with cross-functional teams to drive process and deliver projects on time and budget;
- Prepare product solutions and offers to fit client and market needs;
- Monitor assigned key account performance and achieve targeted KPI’s;
- Contribute to overall company strategy and development plans.
- Proven 2-5 year key account management experience, meeting or exceeding targets;
- Very good communication and negotiation skills, relationship management skills;
- Higher education in business administration or marketing;
- Good command and competency in technology and digital solutions;
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English.
What we offer:
- The chance to be part of our multicultural and results-oriented working environment;
- Opportunities to make a difference with a positive impact inside and outside of our organization;
- Competitive remuneration package, social benefits, and health insurance;
- *Monthly remuneration range 2000 - 2300 EUR gross (evaluated individually based on candidate requirement applicability and experience in given field)
* As the company is dynamic in its operations, the remuneration as described above is valid only during the term of this advertisement and may change with the possible next job offer. Remuneration as described above is payable after probation period, for full shift, pro rata monthly depending on actually worked days.
Fill the form to apply
Background check will be conducted on all applicants, as well as restrictions that prohibit the hire in accordance with the law “On Aviation” Article 57.1. paragraph 4 will be evaluated.
AS “Air Baltic Corporation”, Reg # 40003245752