Marketing Specialist / Mārketinga speciālists
AirBaltic is one of the most desirable employers in Latvia. For several years we have been recognized as the Top Employer in various nationwide surveys. Stable company with more than 20 years of experience on the market and big promises for the future. We are dynamic and multinational – representatives from 30 nationalities are currently working with us. Our employees skills, knowledge, and competencies are the heart of our company’s performance management process.
Take your marketing career to new heights with the Baltic’s leading airline– airBaltic! Help airBaltic marketing department to meet its ambitious business targets by creating and executing innovative, international, customer-centric communication. Therefore, we are seeking talent who want to join our team and build skills to become an expert in international marketing.
- Destination marketing using communication tools&platforms like inflight magazine Baltic Outlook, airBaltic blog, direct marketing, GDN, social media.
- Create and execute cross marketing campaigns with partner organizations – airports, tourism institutions, etc.
- Content marketing for end consumers (B2C) and travel agencies (B2B)
- University degree or graduate year in Marketing, Communication, PR
- Fluent Latvian and English
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- High attention to detail and follow through projects
- Ability to juggle many tasks at one time
- Strong communication skills: verbal, written, follow-up, interpersonal
- Positive can-do attitude with problem solving approach to daily tasks, helpful, and flexible
- Knowledge of online advertising, content marketing, customer communication and emerging trends in online communication
- Outstanding work experience in marketing team in dynamic, developing, innovative European company
- Multicultural working environment with professionals from 30 nations and unique networking opportunities
- Benefits associated with airline industry
- Social guarantees and competitive compensation package
- *Monthly remuneration 1050 EUR gross
* As the company is dynamic in its operations, the remuneration as described above is valid only during the term of this advertisement and may change with the possible next job offer. Remuneration as described above is payable after probation period, for full shift, pro rata monthly depending on actually worked days.
Fill the form to apply
Background check will be conducted on all applicants, as well as restrictions that prohibit the hire in accordance with the law “On Aviation” Article 57.1. paragraph 4 will be evaluated.
AS “Air Baltic Corporation”, Reg # 40003245752