UX Designer (Service Designer)
AirBaltic is one of the most desirable employers in Latvia. For several years we have been recognized as the Top Employer in various nationwide surveys. Stable company with more than 20 years of experience on the market and big promises for the future. We are dynamic and multinational – representatives from 30 nationalities are currently working with us. Our employees skills, knowledge, and competencies are the heart of our company’s performance management process.
airBaltic is looking for an experienced UX/Service Designer to join our growing e-Commerce team in building the next-generation airBaltic.com. You will have the opportunity to solve real user problems, design innovative, user-centric products that delight our customers while meeting airBaltic business goals.
- Identify user needs at all stages of the customer journey
- Create and test prototypes in order to validate the value and user experience of the solution or features
- Work collaboratively with product managers and developers to create user workflows, wireframes, visual mock-ups and prototypes for both mobile and web; partner with graphic designers to create final look and feel
- Establish UX design best-practices, design guides and usability patterns to ensure efficiency and consistency in user experience
- Conduct usability testing during development process, identify user experience issues and provide solutions prior going live
- 3+ years of UX design experience
- Proven track record in creating design concepts for digital commerce (we’d love to see your portfolio!)
- Proficiency in standard web design and prototyping software and tools (such as InVision and Sketch)
- Analytical oriented, with ability to interpret data to drive optimal decision-making
- Understanding of design thinking principles and methodology, as you will be moderating discussions with business and technical stakeholders alike
- Team player yet perfectly independent individual experienced working with agile methods
- Comfortable with rapid, low-fidelity design methods in collaborative, dynamic environments
- Fluent written and spoken English
What we offer:
- Modern ways of work, including cross-functional teams, innovative tools, investments in the state-of-the-art technology
- Social guarantees and competitive compensation package
- Multicultural working environment with professionals from 30 nations and unique networking opportunities
- Benefits associated with the airline industry (yup, you’re right, you will no longer care how much flight tickets cost)
Fill the form to apply
Background check will be conducted on all applicants, as well as restrictions that prohibit the hire in accordance with the law “On Aviation” Article 57.1. paragraph 4 will be evaluated.
AS “Air Baltic Corporation”, Reg # 40003245752