Training Administrator/ Apmācību administrators/-e
AirBaltic is one of the most desirable employers in Latvia. For several years we have been recognized as the Top Employer in various nationwide surveys. Stable company with more than 20 years of experience on the market and big promises for the future. We are dynamic and multinational – representatives from 30 nationalities are currently working with us. Our employees skills, knowledge, and competencies are the heart of our company’s performance management process.
- Organize and keep updated training programs for airBaltic technical staff
- Be responsible for coordinating outside training services
- Maintain implementation of long-term training strategy
- Provide individual trainings by using internal and external resources
- Provide re-current and continuous training courses in accordance with training program
- Follow airBaltic Certifying Staff Part 66 where training due dates are stated
- Update training documentation and records
- Higher education in Aviation (can be student)
- Good knowledge of Latvian, Russian and English languages
- Practical experience in aviation industry
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Experience in Aviation Industry will be considered as advantage
- Preciseness and fast learning personality with high sense of responsibility
- Working in a developing and innovative European company
- Multicultural working environment with professionals from 20 nations and unique networking opportunities
- Social guarantees and competitive compensation package
- Benefits associated with airline industry
- *Monthly remuneration range 1150 - 1400 EUR gross (evaluated individually based on candidate requirement applicability and experience in given field)
* As the company is dynamic in its operations, the remuneration as described above is valid only during the term of this advertisement and may change with the possible next job offer. Remuneration as described above is payable after probation period, for full shift, pro rata monthly depending on actually worked days / hours.
Fill the form to apply
Background check will be conducted on all applicants, as well as restrictions that prohibit the hire in accordance with the law “On Aviation” Article 57.1. paragraph 4 will be evaluated.
AS “Air Baltic Corporation”, Reg # 40003245752