Q400 First Officer
Looking for a world class career as a pilot in Baltics?
Join airBaltic – the leading and most modern airline in Baltics with more than 20 years of experience on the market and great promises for your future.
Are you ready for your next challenge? Become a part of a dynamic and professional flight deck team at one of the most innovative airlines in Europe.
Learn what our pilots think of airBaltic (click here)
- Work for a growing, sustainable and innovative European airline*
- Supported Type rating, professional training programs and career development
- Opportunity of fast path to Captaincy, more than that- your future as a Captain on our state-of-art aircraft Airbus A220-300
- Travel benefits in line with aviation industry standards
- Social guarantees, health and accident insurances, loss of licence insurance after a certain time on board
- Multicultural work environment with professionals from 30 nations and unique networking opportunities
- Potential income range** 33 000 – 36 000 EUR (gross) during the 1st year of employment in accordance with pre-defined remuneration policy, including average productivity and including other optional monetary motivation tools. Remuneration policy ensures steady income growth in the following years of the employment.
- Valid EU FCL, CPL or ATPL licence, ME IR(A) rating and MCC Course
- Valid EASA Medical Class 1
- ICAO English 4 or higher
- Passed ATPL(A) theoretical knowledge examinations in accordance with FCL.515
- Completed the advanced UPRT course – aeroplanes conducted in accordance with FCL
- Good command of Latvian, Estonian or Lithuanian language
Conditions for the job application
- The successful candidates should be self-motivated, committed to the highest standards of safety and responsibility
- Candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be shortlisted and invited to take part in the screening process
- Background check will be conducted on all applicants
- Restrictions that prohibit the hire in accordance with the law “On Aviation” Article 57.1. paragraph 4 will be evaluated
*Employer: AVIATION CREW RESOURCES A/S, Reg. No. 40103587651/Operator: Air Baltic Corporation
**As the company is dynamic in its operations, the income as described above is valid only during the term of this advertisement and may change with the possible next job offer. Income as described above is after Line check, for full shift, pro rata depending on actual productivity.