Flight Instructor at Pilot Academy
airBaltic Training Center Pilot Academy is growing up to support the increased demand of pilots for our company as well as global aviation market.
Our Pilot Academy operates most modern and efficient fleet of new generation Diamond DA40/42 aircraft with the brand new convertible simulator located at airBaltic Training center.
Therefore, we are looking for Flight Instructors who will join us and help to transfer your professional knowledge, skills and attitude to our new “ab initio” pilots in the classrooms, simulator and aircraft.
Do not miss this opportunity to apply for your instructor carrier and participate in this high-level standard, constantly growing up professional aviation training entity.
- At least CPL license (Those, who have valid or expired FI (A) rating, or have SEP/MEP rating with 30 hours experience of which at least 5 hours have been completed during the 6 months, or have or had before Diamond DA40 or DA42 rating, will have an advantage during selection)
- Outstanding aviation technical knowledge
- Positive attitude towards assigned duties
- Good communication skills and leadership abilities
- The ability to inspire trust and confidence
- Fluent English language (preferably Level 5 or above)
- To prepare learning and training resources and participate in the development of training standards
- Create a climate conducive to learning in classrooms briefing rooms, simulators and aircraft
- Present technical and operational knowledge
- Integrate Threat and Error Management (TEM) and crew resource management
- Manage time to achieve training objectives
- Monitor and review progress, report training outcome
- Evaluate training sessions, events
- Permanent employment agreement at the Pilot Academy which is part of most modern European airlines (Air Baltic is launch customer for A220-300 (former CS300) aircraft and has already 11 aircraft in operation and gradually enlarging its 60 aircraft fleet on order)
- Competitive European level Flight Instructor salary
- Incentive scheme based on yearly company results and individual KPIs
- Health insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.)
- Modern brand new Aircraft Fleet consisting of Diamond DA40 & DA42 (all G1000 equipped) and D-SIM (DA40/42 convertible simulator)
Fill the form to apply
Background check will be conducted on all applicants, as well as restrictions that prohibit the hire in accordance with the law “On Aviation” Article 57.1. paragraph 4 will be evaluated.
AS “Air Baltic Corporation”, Reg # 40003245752