For the purposes of this policy, unless expressly stated otherwise, references to airBaltic are references to:
- AS “Air Baltic Corporation”, registration number: 40003245752, legal address: Marupes district, Airport Riga, Tehnikas street 3, LV-1053, Latvia;
- SIA "Air Baltic Training", registration number: 40103272422, legal address: Marupes district, Airport Riga, Pilotu street 6, LV-1053, Latvia;
- AS “Aviation Crew Resources”, registration number: 40103587651, legal address: Marupes district, Airport Riga, Pilotu street 6, LV-1053, Latvia;
- SIA “Baltijas Kravu Centrs”, registration number: 40003458674, legal address: Marupes district, Airport Riga, Ziemelu iela 18, LV-2167, Latvia.
Collection of personal information
As part of its recruitment process, airBaltic may collect:
- personal information, which is received from candidates, including information received through any application tools that the candidate uses;
- education and work related information which candidate has posted on social networks.
Collectively, your personal information, health information and sensitive information is referred to as “Your Information”. airBaltic during recruitment process asks candidates to submit information which is directly relevant to the recruitment process. Unless required by law, airBaltic will not require you to provide any health information or sensitive information.
airBaltic will obtain your consent prior to contacting third parties, such as referees, for references or further information.
How airBaltic uses Your Information
Your Information will be used by airBaltic to enable airBaltic to consider you for employment and to facilitate the recruitment process. airBaltic may also use Your Information for statistical purposes, but only as anonymized data.
All data will be stored and processed by airBaltic authorized persons in order to facilitate the recruitment process. Your Information will be used for recruitment purposes, including, but not limited to background and reference checks; evaluation for job suitability, eligibility or qualifications; recruitment or hire; verification of data and check information provided.
airBaltic will not disclose Your Information to other third parties.
airBaltic will not use Your Information for any other purpose (other than those detailed above) unless it has obtained your prior consent, or as required or authorised by law.
Access and correction
Controller guarantees that candidate has all the statutory rights regarding his/her data submitted, including the rights to ask to delete his/her data, make amendments and corrections at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org and controller will make all reasonable and practical efforts to comply with request.
Candidate has rights to withdraw consent at any time by contacting email@example.com without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
Security and storage
airBaltic will take reasonable steps to ensure that Your Information is protected from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
If you are not successful in your application, but have clearly indicated that you may be interested in other positions at airBaltic, then airBaltic will retain part or all of Your Information (such as your resume) on file for a limited period of 1 year. After that period airBaltic will anonymize your data and use it only for statistical purposes.
If you have clearly indicated, that you are not interested in other positions at airBaltic, Your Information will be anonymized 3 months after end of recruitment project.
This policy represents airBaltic policy as of April, 2018. airBaltic may change this policy from time to time. airBaltic may act outside the policy if any legal obligations arise to you or under any law.