AirBaltic is one of the most desirable employers in Latvia. For several years we have been recognized as the Top Employer in various nationwide surveys. Stable company with more than 20 years of experience on the market and big promises for the future. We are dynamic and multinational – representatives from 30 nationalities are currently working with us. Our employees skills, knowledge, and competencies are the heart of our company’s performance management process.
As an DWH Developer you will help our client to support various projects among the corporate.
- Process & integrate raw data from a variety of different sources
- Extend data warehouse with additional fields as data becomes available
- Create reports and/or dashboards requested by business users with custom aggregations and formats
- Work together with system administrators to ensure a stable processing environment
- Experience with Data Integration tools: Pentaho DI (aka Kettle)
- Proficiency in SQL and query optimization
- Experience with different databases (PostgreSQL, Vertica, Oracle)
- Data Warehouse modelling
- ETL processes development, deployment and support
- Experience with BI tools and building BI models
- Experience with version control systems (preferably Git)
- Strong communication skills
- Advanced English
- Latvian language would be an advantage
- Knowledge about CI/CD and Ansible
- Docker Experience with processing real time data feeds (e.g. Kafka, AKKA-streams, etc.) Java or Scala
- Social guarantees
- New experience and ongoing professional development growth
- Exposure to modern technologies while facing complex and real-life tasks
- Project-based, agile environment
- Working in an innovative and well-established European company
- Multicultural working environment with professionals from 30 nations and unique networking opportunities
- Other excellent benefits associated with an industry
- *Monthly remuneration range 2000 - 3000 EUR gross (evaluated individually based on candidate requirement applicability and experience in given field)
* As the company is dynamic in its operations, the remuneration as described above is valid only during the term of this advertisement and may change with the possible next job offer. Remuneration as described above is payable after probation period, for full shift, pro rata monthly depending on actually worked days.
Fill the form to apply
Background check will be conducted on all applicants, as well as restrictions that prohibit the hire in accordance with the law “On Aviation” Article 57.1. paragraph 4 will be evaluated.
AS “Air Baltic Corporation”, Reg # 40003245752