IT Security Analyst / IT drošības analītiķis
AirBaltic is one of the most desirable employers in Latvia. For several years we have been recognized as the Top Employer in various nationwide surveys. Stable company with more than 20 years of experience on the market and big promises for the future. We are dynamic and multinational – representatives from 30 nationalities are currently working with us. Our employees skills, knowledge, and competencies are the heart of our company’s performance management process.
airBaltic is looking for an IT Security Analyst to join its team of experts supporting a broad range of IT systems, applications and technologies. The focus of the position will be on operating IT security related systems and processes, updating security policies, auditing security compliance and delivering IT security related knowledge to end users. The position is part of the Information Systems department , reporting to Head of IT Operations.
Depending on qualification of selected candidate, duties will be subset of following list of tasks:
- Ensure system and process compliance with approved security policies and maintain associated registers and catalogues
- Participate in development and improvement of IT Security policies and procedures
- Set up, administer and operate IT security related tools, applications and services
- Prepare informational materials and deliver IT security awareness trainings to end users
- Follow regulatory environment and IT security trends, ensure relevant projects are aligned with business requirements and implemented
- Ensure maintenance of an appropriate level of documentation for supervised servers and systems
- As a member of the IT Operations team, participate in the definition and evolution of airBaltic IT infrastructure
- 3 or more years of experience in IT system administration, IT auditing or IT security
- University degree in IT, mathematics, management, law or other related field
- Understanding of different attack types (e.g. DDoS, Social Engineering, SQL Injection, XSS, Phishing) and countermeasures
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Fluent in English language
Optional Qualifications (any of them regarded as an advantage):
- Experience with administration or operation of IT security related system (e.g. access control, firewall, end-point protection, mobile device security, encryption, SIEM, vulnerability scanners)
- Experience in auditing
- Experience in reporting and analytics
- Understanding of TCP/IP network stack and web technologies
- Knowledge of programming or scripting languages
- Knowledge on aviation related IT and business processes
- Knowledge on IT management, IT security or IT operations frameworks, standards and best practices (e.g. ISO 27000, ISO 20000, ITIL, COBIT, OWASP, OSSTMM, DevOps, Scrum, Kanban)
- IT security related certifications from reputable organizations (e.g. ISACA, ISC2, EC-Council, GIAC)
- Working in a developing and innovative European company within team of experienced experts
- Social guarantees
- Benefits associated with airline industry
- *Monthly remuneration range 2600 - 2900 EUR gross (evaluated individually based on candidate requirement applicability and experience in given field)
* As the company is dynamic in its operations, the remuneration as described above is valid only during the term of this advertisement and may change with the possible next job offer. Remuneration as described above is payable after probation period, for full shift, pro rata monthly depending on actually worked days.
Fill the form to apply
Background check will be conducted on all applicants, as well as restrictions that prohibit the hire in accordance with the law “On Aviation” Article 57.1. paragraph 4 will be evaluated.
AS “Air Baltic Corporation”, Reg # 40003245752