Menthal Health and Personality Assessment Specialist
AirBaltic is one of the most desirable employers in Latvia.
For several years we have been recognized as the Top
Employer in various nationwide surveys. Stable company
with more than 20 years of experience on the market and
big promises for the future. We are dynamic and
multinational – representatives from 30 nationalities are
currently working with us. Our employees skills, knowledge,
and competencies are the heart of our company’s
performance management process.
- To perform mental health and personality assessment for employees and candidates (as part of the assessment of professional suitability)
- Select candidates who are able to work professionally in accordance with the company and relevant aviation safety authority’s requirements of professional suitability
- Prepare report, based on the results of the performed employees or candidates’ psychological research, their analysis, interpretation and compilation
- Provide professional intervention in crisis and/or post crisis situations – individually or in groups
- Organize and manage training seminars, within the scope of professional field of activity
- Upon request, participate in the implementation of other projects within the company and within the scope of the professional competence
- Qualification of professional higher education in the same or related field or professional field - diploma and / or certificate of specialist
- Professional experience as an industry specialist with at least five years of experience
- Trustworthy with the ability to deal with confidential information
- European Aviation Psychology Association certificate – preferable
- Very good Latvian, English and Russian language skills
- Working in a developing and innovative European company
- Multicultural working environment with professionals from 30 nations and unique networking opportunities
- Benefits associated with airline industry
- Social guarantees
- Flexible working time, not a full time job, easy to combine with other professional practices
- *Hourly remuneration 30 EUR/hour gross
* As the company is dynamic in its operations, the remuneration as described above is valid only during the term of this advertisement and may change with the possible next job offer. Remuneration as described above is pro rata depending on actually worked hours.
Fill the form to apply
Background check will be conducted on all applicants, as well as restrictions that prohibit the hire in accordance with the law “On
Aviation” Article 57.1. paragraph 4 will be evaluated.
AS “Air Baltic Corporation”, Reg # 40003245752