Social Media Visual Content Specialist / Sociālo mediju vizuālā satura speciālists
AirBaltic is one of the most desirable employers in Latvia. For several years we have been recognized as the Top Employer in various nationwide surveys. Stable company with more than 20 years of experience on the market and big promises for the future. We are dynamic and multinational – representatives from 30 nationalities are currently working with us. Our employees skills, knowledge, and competencies are the heart of our company’s performance management process.
As a Social Media Visual Content Specialist, you will work closely with social media team, creating unique photo and video content for airBaltic social media channels – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Youtube. If you are inspired and ready to create multimedia solutions, join one of the best social media team in Baltics!
- Plan and create photo and video content for social media
- Edit graphic, photo and video content for social media
- Identify, report and put in practice different social media trends
- Multimedia skills, including photography and video
- Ability to create and edit own or other visual materials for brand's social media communication
- Comprehensive knowledge of content marketing, and emerging trends in online technology
- Abilty to identify, report and put in practice digital and social media trends
- Team player yet perfectly independent individual
- Self-motivated and confident in making decisions
- Perfect knowledge of Latvian, English languages all written and verbal
- Previous experience on similar position would be considered as a serious advantage
- Outstanding work experience in social media team and dynamic European company
- Necessary technical equipment for work
- Multicultural working environment with professionals from 30 nations and unique networking opportunities
- Benefits associated with airline industry
- A complimentary return flight to an airBaltic destination of your choice
- Social guarantees
- *Monthly remuneration 1000 -1200 EUR gross. For the final candidate offered remuneration will be evaluated individually based on requirement applicability and experience in given field.
* As the company is dynamic in its operations, the remuneration as described above is valid only during the term of this advertisement and may change with the possible next job offer. Remuneration as described above is payable after probation period, for full shift, pro rata monthly depending on actually worked days.
Fill the form to apply
Background check will be conducted on all applicants, as well as restrictions that prohibit the hire in accordance with the law “On Aviation” Article 57.1. paragraph 4 will be evaluated.
AS “Air Baltic Corporation”, Reg # 40003245752