Systems analyst / Sistēmu analītiķis
AirBaltic is one of the most desirable employers in Latvia. For several years we have been recognized as the Top Employer in various nationwide surveys. Stable company with more than 20 years of experience on the market and big promises for the future. We are dynamic and multinational – representatives from 30 nationalities are currently working with us. Our employees skills, knowledge, and competencies are the heart of our company’s performance management process.
The mission of IT department is to provide a full range of IT services for airBaltic and related companies. In order to be successful, we combine a passion for technology (both proven and cutting edge), best practices and deep understanding of the business functions we are supporting. The aviation business is much more complex than most other industries, so you can expect new challenges in every corner - be it with Pilots, Technicians, Accounting, Marketing, Revenue Management, Operations Control, Crew Support, Safety Office, Call Center - the list goes on. The mix of people, projects and constant change is what makes work at airBaltic IT so exciting!
- Work with variety of business users and managers from our Operations department to analyze and translate their needs into technical requirements
- Develop in depth understanding of services, business processes, operational framework used by Operations department and act as a primary contact point for them
- Choose appropriate existing or new technologies to support projects & business needs
- Participate in development of the reporting platform for our Operations department
- Draw up specific proposals to create, modify, extend or replace systems
- Work closely with software developers to ensure user expectations and timelines are met
- Plan and carry out system testing, update documentation and implement change control processes
- University degree in Mathematics/Statistics/Economics/IT or equivalent experience
- Strong analytical, problem solving and business judgmental skills
- Ability to write specifications for system and reports
- Proficiency in SQL and databases is considered a significant advantage
- Experience in the whole project life-cycle from gathering of customer requirements, design to system delivery and acceptance
- A minimum of 2-3 years of work experience as a systems analyst or solution architect
- Self-motivated with attention to detail
- Display initiative & ability to work either alone or as part of a team in a dynamic & flexible organization
- Working in a developing and innovative European company
- Social guarantees
- Multicultural working environment with professionals from 30 nations and unique networking opportunities
- Benefits associated with airline industry
- *Monthly remuneration range 2000 - 3000 EUR gross (evaluated individually based on candidate requirement applicability and experience in given field)
* As the company is dynamic in its operations, the remuneration as described above is valid only during the term of this advertisement and may change with the possible next job offer. Remuneration as described above is payable after probation period, for full shift, pro rata monthly depending on actually worked days.
Fill the form to apply
Background check will be conducted on all applicants, as well as restrictions that prohibit the hire in accordance with the law “On Aviation” Article 57.1. paragraph 4 will be evaluated.
AS “Air Baltic Corporation”, Reg # 40003245752