Aircraft Technician (Non-Certified)/ Lidmašīnas tehniķis (nesertificēts)
AirBaltic is one of the most desirable employers in Latvia. For several years we have been recognized as the Top Employer in various nationwide surveys. Stable company with more than 20 years of experience on the market and big promises for the future. We are dynamic and multinational – representatives from 30 nationalities are currently working with us. Our employees skills, knowledge, and competencies are the heart of our company’s performance management process.
Learn what our Technicians think of airBaltic (click here)
- Line maintenance on airBaltic aircrafts
- Higher technical aviation education and/or examination of EASA Part-66 basic requirements in A, B1 or B2 category
- At least one year maintenance experience
- Good English language knowledge
- Valid medical certificate
- Good PC knowledge
- B category driving license
- Ability to work night shifts
- High sense of responsibility and team work spirit
- A complimentary return flight to an airBaltic destination of your choice
- Working in a developing and innovative European company
- Multicultural working environment with professionals from 30 nations and unique networking opportunities
- Social guarantees and competitive compensation package
- Benefits associated with airline industry
- *Monthly remuneration range: 900 - 1300 EUR gross in accordance with pre-defined remuneration policy for this position. The basic conditions of remuneration policy will be discussed with candidates invited for an interview
* As the company is dynamic in its operations, the remuneration as described above is valid only during the term of this advertisement and may change with the possible next job offer. Remuneration as described above is payable after probation period, for full shift, pro rata monthly depending on actually worked days.
Fill the form to apply
Background check will be conducted on all applicants, as well as restrictions that prohibit the hire in accordance with the law “On Aviation” Article 57.1. paragraph 4 will be evaluated.
AS “Air Baltic Corporation”, Reg # 40003245752