Component Shop Mechanic/ Komponentu darbnīcas mehāniķis
AirBaltic is one of the most desirable employers in Latvia. For several years we have been recognized as the Top Employer in various nationwide surveys. Stable company with more than 20 years of experience on the market and big promises for the future. We are dynamic and multinational – representatives from 30 nationalities are currently working with us. Our employees skills, knowledge, and competencies are the heart of our company’s performance management process.
- Carry out inspections, repair of aircraft emergency components (escape slides, life vests), troubleshooting and repair of aircraft batteries
- Prepare component maintenance instructions
- Order spare parts and consumables for workshop and regularly check store for ones delivery and availability
- Possibility to work on flexible time schedule (daily shifts - 11 hours, ability to work individually)
- Monitor and develop components workshop activity
- Higher or technical college or equivalent education to be considered as an advantage
- Fluent in English, Latvian and Russian (written and spoken)
- Good computer skills
- Good communication skills and positive attitude, strong sense of responsibility
- At least 1 year of work experience in the aviation industry or technical industry as well as electrical or electronic industry to be considered as advantage
- A complimentary return flight to an airBaltic destination of your choice
- Working in a developing and innovative European company
- Multicultural working environment with professionals from 30 nations and unique networking opportunities
- Social guarantees and competitive compensation package
- Benefits associated with airline industry
- *Monthly remuneration range 950 - 1200 EUR gross (evaluated individually based on candidate requirement applicability and experience in given field)
* As the company is dynamic in its operations, the remuneration as described above is valid only during the term of this advertisement and may change with the possible next job offer. Remuneration as described above is payable after probation period, for full shift, pro rata monthly depending on actually worked days / hours.
Fill the form to apply
Background check will be conducted on all applicants, as well as restrictions that prohibit the hire in accordance with the law “On Aviation” Article 57.1. paragraph 4 will be evaluated.
AS “Air Baltic Corporation”, Reg # 40003245752