Baltic Cargo Center is the largest cargo ground handling company at the Riga International Airport. Ever since it began its operations in 2001 the company has been offering a reliable, secure and professional service to airlines, forwarders and private persons.
At the Riga International Airport Baltic Cargo Center has its own cargo terminal made up of 1600 sq/m heated warehouse space and is capable to process any type of airfreight. A number of forwarders and Customs brokers are accommodated in an office area within the terminal.
- Load and unload cargo /mail and check its conformity with documentation
- Report any cargo/mail damage or non-compliance with documentation
- Assemble cargo/mail on flight according to instructions
- Ensure that all documentation of cargo/mail has been delivered to logistics specialists
- At the end of shift make warehouse inventory and report any imprecisions
- Comply with and safety regulations in airport territory
- Operate forklift and warehouse equipment, follow it technical condition
- Keep warehouse facilities clean
- Compulsory secondary education
- Computer skills: MS Office and ability to work with computerized inventory control systems
- Good Latvian, Russian and English will be as advantage
- Preciseness and high sense of responsibility
- Ability to work in team
- Driving license "B" will be as advantage
- Ability to work in shifts (night and day shifts by 12 hours)
- Monthly remuneration range: 800 - 1200 EUR gross; also monthly / quarterly bonus applicable*. For the final candidate offered remuneration will be evaluated individually based on requirement applicability and experience in given field.
* Remuneration as described above is payable after probation period, for full shift, pro rata monthly depending on actually worked days / hours. Bonus part will be paid in accordance with pre-defined bonus policy.
Fill the form to apply
Background check will be conducted on all applicants, as well as restrictions that prohibit the hire in accordance with the law “On Aviation” Article 57.1. paragraph 4 will be evaluated.
AS “Air Baltic Corporation”, Reg # 40003245752